Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oz.. Whats it all about???

Options
  • 18-07-2011 9:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

An ex partner went to australia to travel... We havnt been in a relationship for a number of years and him leaving well i thought it would help me move on.. He has been recently in touch more than usual saying things like i miss you and i love you :eek: which I'm hoping are true..

But I'm afraid it might be something to do with home sickness :( i don't want to get my hopes just yet, because if it isnt true ill get hurt.. and i dont mean the get over it in a week hurt... it took me almost three years to move on from the first parting of ways..Its like he waited until i was finally ready to move on and sucked me back in... But he is my dream man loving, tender, kind, funny and giving... when we went our seperate ways it was his choice he wanted to grow and travel on his own... could he want me back????

Has Oz changed his thoughts on our relationship.. and if soo for how long:(

Greatfully
    Cybertink

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Is this the same guy in your other thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Cybertink

Nope :D he has been around long before the other guy :) And i definately have feelings for mr.oz :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Well he’s in OZ so I wouldn’t invest any feelings into him until he comes home. I wouldn’t even stay in contact tbh as a lot can happen with him over there and you here. Tell him to contact you when he gets home and take it from there.

Advertisement