Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Walking Dead - Season 2 [AMC - US] *Spoilers*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

i'd have to disagree with that.

andreas come along way from the woman that wanted to top herself at the end of last season.

right now shes one step away from leaving the group.

the interesting thing with the girls is its the women who've put themselves in the tradional roles , which as others have pointed out is IMO an attempt to create an enviroment of normalacy and basic society, and the women giving out to themselves for those that dont conform - which effectivly shatters that illusion or normalacy.

andrea isnt "strong" because she's not doing those roles or is a "bad ass", she's precieved as such because she's not rolling in with the group and is actually thinking for herself.

none of the lads have asked them to do any of the cleaning or cooking and indeed in the case of daryl he's happier buggering off by himself as if anything he's scared of getting connected to any of em and is one step from splitting.

ill admit the writing aint stellar, but were not talking about heroes here. were talking about normal people and if you kid got zombified your not gonna be strong about it. youll fall apart. particularly if youve spent YEARS in an abusive relationship in ordinary circumstances.

in that light carols come on a fair bit too. certainly facing up to daryl is not something she wouldve done last season as she'd get a smack from her husband.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

andreas come along way from the woman that wanted to top herself at the end of last season.

the interesting thing with the girls is its the women who've put themselves in the tradional roles , which as others have pointed out is IMO an attempt to create an enviroment of normalacy and basic society, and the women giving out to themselves for those that dont conform - which effectivly shatters that illusion or normalacy.

andrea isnt "strong" because she's not doing those roles or is a "bad ass", she's precieved as such because she's not rolling in with the group and is actually thinking for herself.

none of the lads have asked them to do any of the cleaning or cooking and indeed in the case of daryl he's happier buggering off by himself as if anything he's scared of getting connected to any of em and is one step from splitting.

ill admit the writing aint stellar, but were not talking about heroes here. were talking about normal people and if you kid got zombified your not gonna be strong about it. youll fall apart. particularly if youve spent YEARS in an abusive relationship in ordinary circumstances.

in that light carols come on a fair bit too. certainly facing up to daryl is not something she wouldve done last season as she'd get a smack from her husband.
    The problem is, especially with Andrea we haven't seen this transition happening at all. She's barely been in the show. What has she done in the show since she wanted to kill herself? Other than learning to shoot and then shooting Daryl. Lori the only female on the show with some actual presence on the show and I cant stand her.

Although the last couple of episode have improved since the earlier parts of the season, I'm losing interest. Think this is slipping into the 'might watch if there's nothing else on' category.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Block (8

I'm still amazed that Kirkland is involved in the tv series

Is he not allowed to put his ideas across by the other writers or is he having problems moving onto another medium.
    Surely he is not happy with the results

Like I said before it is improving but I keep feeling let down after the end of each episode.
    They really have to work on the characters you really think it would be obvious by now.

There is no doubt in my mind there's going to be a slew of zombie tv shows out soon and they are going to left behind if they can't pick it up soon

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Damn, the page they link to with the spoiler is down but the (very spoilery) comments on spoilertv make it sound like all sorts of awesome are ahead :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

JohnK wrote: »
    Damn, the page they link to with the spoiler is down but the (very spoilery) comments on spoilertv make it sound like all sorts of awesome are ahead :eek:
    ooh, interesting. something to look forward to in the next two episodes then. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,915 ✭✭✭MungBean

Why ? Why is she one step away from leaving the group ? The world is infested with zombies, other groups of people are also very dangerous. She's in a group with good people in a safe location and she's going to leave because she had a spat with Lori about not doing the washing ? As others have said the transition isnt or hasnt been shown and even though her character has moved on from the time she wanted to die theres nothing to back it up. Shane has reasons to leave, his character changes have been shown but Andrea is still the character she has been from the start effectively but she's being written into Shane's story rather than progressing her own.

This would be ok if there was a basis for her pulling back from the group. The story so far is she wanted to die, Dale wouldnt let her and now she's a bad ass. Its all very very weak.

I dont think they showed her falling apart though, she was a secondary character in the disappearance, search and death of her child. She was just there as a background character and as such it didnt really bring her character along all that much. I know you can say she was in an abusive relationship and her daughter died and they are all reasons for her to be a certain way but unless the transition is shown on the screen then its very hard for the character change to be realistic in the context of the show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭Mindkiller

i-tQbhFXr-X2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Ultimate Ultan

I'm looking forward to tonights episode, even though it'll be tomorrow morning when I get to see it. Here's a clip of what to expect: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CT_54xy9Qgo

I'm looking forward to tonights episode, even though it'll be tomorrow morning when I get to see it. Here's a clip of what to expect: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CT_54xy9Qgo

Hate those "Next time on the Walking Dead" clips. Always makes the show look more gritty than it is and gives away too much of the story.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,711 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Nice to see Dale finally being pro-active and useful to the camp... oh, oh wait ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stomprockin

Time to move on from Hershel's farm. It's getting old!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Cork boy 55

Time to move on from Hershel's farm. It's getting old!!

I think each season has a theme
    Season 1 - Atlanta (going to and leaving of)
    Season 2- Farm
    season 3 -??????????
    I assume season 2 ends with the abandonment of the farm for some reason and them on the road again
    and the pace of the show is slow because they want to get as many seasons as possible out of it

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,711 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

I think each season has a theme
    Season 1 - Atlanta (going to and leaving of)
    Season 2- Farm
    season 3 -??????????
    I assume season 2 ends with the abandonment of the farm for some reason and them on the road again
    and the pace of the show is slow because they want to get as many seasons as possible out of it
    Given the recent cast announcement, I'm going to guess season 3 will be set in a
    prison

Man, I've been defending this show, but that was one meh episode.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,678 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Man, I've been defending this show, but that was one meh episode.
    Yeah, lots of one member of the group walking over to another member and talking at them and then walking away randomly. Rinse and repeat.

Carl hops off on his own and is gone for ages and comes back covered in mud and his doting parents don't notice and didn't miss him.

There was a certain irony in the Dale situation but certainly not enough to save this episode.

Well, there's one thing that it has cleared up. The scene where Daryl said "goodbye brother" was in the season two trailer. Looks like he wasn't saying that to Merle.

Actually, here's a thing. Remember all those Latino guys they met in Season 1? Would it not be an idea to bring them to the farm, or an adjoining farm? They would have the start of a community then, and have enough bodies to fight off large groups of marauders like those who are threatening them now? Also, as their prisoner said, the large group tended to move around a lot. Might they have already moved on? It's been more than a week since they first met them at the bar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

Remember all those Latino guys they met in Season 1? Would it not be an idea to bring them to the farm, or an adjoining farm? They would have the start of a community then, and have enough bodies to fight off large groups of marauders like those who are threatening them now? Also, as their prisoner said, the large group tended to move around a lot. Might they have already moved on? It's been more than a week since they first met them at the bar.

They are dead or a very long way away or possibly part of that group, doubtful they are useful besides their guns.

The group might have moved on but for the sake of the storyline I doubt it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

how cool is Daryl ? i guess the other group is the Governor and co. why couldnt it of been t - dawg instead ;)

I have not read any of the comics, so I'm not entirely sure where it's going/how close they're sticking to them but I somewhat see Dale's death as being kinda important - he always came across as the voice of reason, so now that this is gone, how will it affect the rest of the group?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭PhiloCypher

Is it just me or are they dehumanizing Carl a hell of alot quicker in the show then the comics , his post apocalyptic malaise has a bodycount indirectly saving Randell and directly killing Dale. Unbelievable that in a zombie infested world his parents would just let him wander the farm like he did in this Ep.

Was a pretty meh episode for me compared to the last 2 other then that shock ending , an ending i felt that would have been a hell of alot more effecting for me if they hadn't made Dale such a caricature of himself over the course of the series and this episode in particular as the groups moral watchdog to the point where there are memes.35h5f6.jpg
    Having him be the sole anti death penalty voice in the group until Andrea's inexplicable change of heart just hammered this point home for me, this debate should have split the group half with Rick half with Shane imo but I guess they want to save that conflict for the finale. As a result when he died while shocked that they would kill him over the useless t-dawg , I wasn't really moved .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Glad Dale is gone....Shane next and hopefully Lori and Rick leaving Daryl the only guy worth his place on the show!

ps. i'd kill off Andrea as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Goodnight sweet Prince

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I missed the last 20 seconds or so of dialogue as the audio cut off. Can anyone tell me what Dale and Daryl said when he took the gun off rick?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I'm sorry brother.

The show is getting worse. The writing is absolutely atrocious. Seriously they are in a post apocalyptic zombie infested world where every so often one of the people close to them gets killed and they have no interest in minding the only kid thats with them ?

They let him wander into where they have a prisoner chained awaiting execution, they let him wander off into the woods where he almost gets killed by a walker, when they go off to execute the guy everyone else is sitting around the fire but he is somehow free to follow the guys into the barn. And at the end with screams echoing out down the land and people scattering with guns he tags along.

Anyone else thoroughly unmoved by the attempted emotional death of one of the main characters ? Very rare that the death of someone I have watched for two series has zero impact on me. Thats how bad the show is. Also dont understand why the kid who was about to be executed wouldnt try to bargain with Rick about Shane and Andrea talking about taking over the far. Another episode with T-Dog standing quietly in the background.

Cant say as I'll be watching the next one when it come out, perhaps down the line I may catch up and see whats going on (hopefully someone involved will realise that the writers are useless and hire someone who's capable of writing a show) but at the moment all interest in the show is gone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

pixelburp wrote: »
    The only reason Lori was in a position to take out two walkers was because the writers arbitrarily decided to have her drive into town after an idiotic brainfart on her part. And before that, her character was written as an intolerably moralising shrew (I submit to the jury the very first episode of series 2 where she chastised the crew for scavenging the abandoned cars on the highway). The tut-tuting of the Mother Hen archetype has been pretty strong since day one.

As for Andrea; well to be honest I don't count 'better shot' as a strong personality trait (cos then you might as well class Dale as a strong character for having the most desirable hat in the camp), and whilst I retract claiming her as a 'helpless' victim, she has been an underwritten, self-pitying character whose sole, actual contribution to series 2 was to hump Shane (thus annoying the comic-book fans) and spend the rest of the series hating everyone. So yeah, she's not playing Mother Hen & not trying to clean the house for the men-folk, so I suppose that makes her a 'strong' character.

The Walking Dead has absolutely zero female characters of any real substance or fibre. That said, the male ones fare no better when you take into account the likes of T-Dog, but all of the females in the show are either under-written or simply one-dimensional, lazy stereotypes. Even Maggie - arguably the most independent, pro-active, strong-willed female in the cast - is still written into a weak love-story with Glenn (yes I'm aware that such a thing happened in the comics, but I'd hope it wasn't so lame).

er have you read the comics? because it way worse its seems the definition 'strong woman' is the ability to dole out and/or receive violence.
    althougth the loris isn't so 1950's housewife advert in the comic

er have you read the comics? because it way worse its seems the definition 'strong woman' is the ability to dole out and/or receive violence.
    althougth the loris isn't so 1950's housewife advert in the comic

Nope never read the comics, though if what you say is true then it comes as no surprise that a comic has inept writing of its female cast. In any case, I tend to avoid comics precisely because they're dragged out even more than their TV adaptations :)

As for last night's episode, I thought it was ok, nothing special - although compared with the first half of series 2 there was still some semblance of a narrative going on - and when I heard ages ago that one of Darabont's regular acting partners was annoyed about his sacking, I figured Dale might leave the show, as the actor regularly turns up in Darabont's productions. That said, minus points to whoever wrote of the zombie ambushing somebody in the middle of an open frggin' field. That was just stupid.

And you know what? I think I liked Dale. I'm sorry he's dead. Sure he was a fusspot & a bit ineffectual in the group, but I sympathized with him; he was the oldest person in the gang, written as such, and was certainly overshadowed by the alpha-males butting heads all the time. I saw him as a frustrated, older man whose years conspired against his ability to prevent the group tearing itself apart. I dare say were he a few years younger he would have taken on Shane for instance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Cork boy 55

pixelburp wrote: »
    Given the recent cast announcement, I'm going to guess season 3 will be set in a
    prison

Is there any speclation as to how long it will run for I mean the number of seasons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,537 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Another talky talky talky episode redeemed somewhat by the ending.
    The last few weeks being the exception, this seems to be a common theme this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭bb1234567

Is there any speclation as to how long it will run for I mean the number of seasons.

I'd say a minimum of 5 seeing as the show is and is remaing very popular, and if it stays as popular as it is I'd reckon we could get 6-7 seasons out of it, hopefully anyway.
    RIP Dale:( My favourite character....his death was fairly well done but he deserved a better ending, there should have atleast been some sort of interesting last moments between andrea and shane, and the zombie managing to sneak up on him and ambush him in a wide open field was retarded. Ok episode up until last few minutes when it got really good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 460 ✭✭KeanSeenan

I wanted to like Dale and there was a second when Andrea agreed with him in the house where I thought "Wow, they're gonna go ahead with it?"...but these sorts of more self contained episodes started to make me think something bad was coming for Dale by the end. Even without knowing his history, there was just a sense that story wise the rug would be pulled out from under us. Was happy with the Carl storyline and it linking in to Dale, him discovering the world and then seeing his impact on it is making me think he'll be directly influencing some deaths soon..I thought he was gonna kill Randall for a bit sure.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Interesting development in this episode though - while the zombies may have virtually no brain function, some of them do retain their ninja stealth skills that they presumably learned in human-life. Something which Dale realised too late.

Interesting development in this episode though - while the zombies may have virtually no brain function, some of them do retain their ninja stealth skills that they presumably learned in human-life. Something which Dale realised too late.

Or did they have the help of aliens with technology much more advanced than us ? Perhaps they transported that walker from his hiding place to directly behind Dale.

This leaves the question of why the aliens wanted Dale dead. Its my belief he was an alien himself, he never seemed comfortable in his own skin, all that staring and eye balling everyone was his alien form trying to escape out his head.

My brother's fb status

Nice to see the storyline in the Crawling Dead finally progressing. It might aswell have been called the "stationary dead" for a while there.

My reply

That's two episodes in a row of them talking about doing something they don't end up doing , I'd hardly call that progress lol

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Also, while I accept that it is a bit much to complain about this considering it is a zombie apocalypse series - and a bit late considering it's the second season, but was Dale's stomach made of play-do? Or do the walkers develop knife hands when they turn?

I mean, I'm no expert; I haven't tried to rip open anyone's stomach with my bare hands yet, but it seems like it should be a pretty hard thing to do. Especially when you're a skinny, emaciated walker who's just spent the last week in the woods pondering the meaning of it all because you can't lift your foot out of three inches of mud.

Also, while I accept that it is a bit much to complain about this considering it is a zombie apocalypse series - and a bit late considering it's the second season, but was Dale's stomach made of play-do? Or do the walkers develop knife hands when they turn?

I mean, I'm no expert; I haven't tried to rip open anyone's stomach with my bare hands yet, but it seems like it should be a pretty hard thing to do. Especially when you're a skinny, emaciated walker who's just spent the last week in the woods pondering the meaning of it all because you can't lift your foot out of three inches of mud.

Yet ? :eek:

Trying to figure out the details of this show would drive you insane.

How did the walker so easily rip Dale open when a small boy fought him off earlier in the day. Why does nobody have the cop on to keep an eye on a child when there are Zombies and dangerous prisoners around. How did a slow as fcuk moaning foot dragging zombie sneak up on Dale in the middle of an open field. Why didnt prisoner boy try barter for his life with what he heard Shane and Andrea talking about. Why did they wait until they had him back for the second time before questioning him about the guys who tried to kill them. Why did Hershal want to cut his leg off rather than lift it off the spike and damage his muscles. Why do they never bring anything with them other than one round of bullets and a pocket knife. Why do they so easily let themselves be covered in zombie juice despite knowing its a contagious disease. And on and on and on and on.

I think the answer to all those questions is "Because the writers fcukin useless".

i thought that was brilliant.

kinda sad dales gone as he developed alot further in the comics and i was really hoping to see some of that stuff but its was a cracking episode.

TBH i dont get why people who dont like it continue to watch it but IMO the last three episodes really ratcheted up the drama and it was great to see more of daryl again.

Its got to the stage even subtle stuff is translating (shane banging the barn on the way out when rick didtn kill the lad being a visual "****ing wimps endangering us again" )

kinda interested to see the ramifications of this one as the soul of the group is gone now. im hoping daryl will step up as it'd be interesting for him, i dont expect him to be a saint but i do think he'll get more involved with the group.

karls gonna be screwed up from this one too.

the brain still says the lad escapes and sticks the 30 on our survivors but TBH im not certain. i really thought rick was gonna do the deed tonight at one stage so its nice to have that air of uncertainty in a show.

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I am so very sad right now. Dale was my favourite character. I thought he was the most likable character anyway. He kinda brought balance to the cast. Now its pretty much the doom and gloom brigade of no hope.

Karl turned into a jerkface over night. Shoot him!

Few great episodes in a row now I think! Except for when Dale died :(

meant to say i agree with the poster that thought karl was gonna kill randall in the barn too.

that kid has the potential to be one creepy bastard when he wants to and it certainly looked like it was heading in that direction at the time.

• Advertisement

MungBean wrote: »
    Why do they so easily let themselves be covered in zombie juice despite knowing its a contagious disease. And on and on and on and on.

I think the answer to all those questions is "Because the writers fcukin useless".

Has this been stated or something? Do they really know anything about the walkers(whispers aside, but that's just my speculation), although I think most people's reaction would be that it's infectious. But you are right, I don't see why Randall didn't mention the treason plans. He thought he was gonna die, he has no reason to hold onto that information(unless he wants to team up with Shane, but who's that insane?), if he brings it up later I'll be pissed.

KeanSeenan wrote: »
    Has this been stated or something? Do they really know anything about the walkers(whispers aside, but that's just my speculation), although I think most people's reaction would be that it's infectious. But you are right, I don't see why Randall didn't mention the treason plans. He thought he was gonna die, he has no reason to hold onto that information(unless he wants to team up with Shane, but who's that insane?), if he brings it up later I'll be pissed.

Hasnt been stated as such but they know bites and scratches infect people so unless they think zombie people have grown new teeth and fingernails capable of transferring the infection then it stands to reason its in the saliva/blood/tissue yet they think nothing of getting well covered in all manner of crap when bashing their heads in. I dont expect them to be going around in full body suits but a little caution wouldnt go astray.

I assume they will be going somewhere with that story of Shane and Andrea trying to take control and if Randall is alive he'll probably have a part in it. If they havent killed him yet I cant see them doing it any time soon either as they have over done the whole kill him/let him go thing as it is.

Well, I think they've thrown up some hints as to how people turn into zombies so far, but only one of them hinted at the process in the comics, so I'm gonna hold my breath for now 'cause they could change it. Also, I was listening to a podcast where they mentioned Shane cut his finger at the fence last week, then cut it again while in the bus so would that not have transferred something to him? Surely zombie liquids would have a better chance at an open wound?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

If you think about it only Rick, Hershal and Glen have encountered other people so far so the sense of danger in the camp isn't really there and with it being isolated they have a sense the world isn't as screwed up as we know it is,

They have their own little bubble and i think alot of them have gotten complacent,

Carl is getting restless and being a kid and exploring, leaving the gun behind will he go back for it or will it be left there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

The "Christopher Walken Dead" scene was funny. I'd say one of the writers saw the picture on the internet, and had to give a nod to it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

Des wrote: »
    The "Christopher Walken Dead" scene was funny. I'd say one of the writers saw the picture on the internet, and had to give a nod to it.
    I thought it was fcuking stupid, and they copied that whole scene so it was more than just a nod. So Herschel is passing on a precious family heirloom to some guy who is with his daughter for only a few weeks, it wasn't like they were getting married or anything.

What else was stupid?
    • Dale deciding to go for a walk in the pitch dark out in the middle of a field, a good distance away from the house.
    • Dale turns around and a zombie appears out of nowhere, has to be one of the oldest cliches going, they've probably done on this show alone loads of times already.
    • Daryll knew for a fact all along that Shane killed Otis, just because Shane had Otis's gun.
    • Shane and Andrea having a conversation about taking over the group right in front of the hostage. I thought they were setting this scene up so that the hostage could use this info to bargain his life with, why else show it? They might use it in the next episode, but even still, the hostage had a gun to his head, that was the time to talk.
    • Carl wandering off on his own in the forest. Then he has to go really close up to the zombie, then oh so predictably the zombie attacks him but he manages to get away.
    • Dale's guts ripped apart so easily. But every other time a zombie has been on top of someone they did not do this? It was funny to see him get ripped open though, and Rick looking hopefully at Herschel as if there was any chance of saving Dale.
    I thought this show would get better as part 2 of season 2 is better than part 1, but the same crappy, lazy, cliched and convenient writing is still going on. I know now it's always going to be in this show, as it is an integral part of the show, relying on character actions and scenes that make you go "for fcuk sake" and roll your eyes, that's what this show is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

what scene was that with christopher walken dead :S

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

Christopher Walken watch scene in Pul Fiction.

watch.jpg

i thought that was brilliant.

kinda sad dales gone as he developed alot further in the comics and i was really hoping to see some of that stuff but its was a cracking episode.

TBH i dont get why people who dont like it continue to watch it but IMO the last three episodes really ratcheted up the drama and it was great to see more of daryl again.

Its got to the stage even subtle stuff is translating (shane banging the barn on the way out when rick didtn kill the lad being a visual "****ing wimps endangering us again" )

kinda interested to see the ramifications of this one as the soul of the group is gone now. im hoping daryl will step up as it'd be interesting for him, i dont expect him to be a saint but i do think he'll get more involved with the group.

karls gonna be screwed up from this one too.

the brain still says the lad escapes and sticks the 30 on our survivors but TBH im not certain. i really thought rick was gonna do the deed tonight at one stage so its nice to have that air of uncertainty in a show.

Did you like the the phantom menace ? did you still pay to see its sequels in the cinema ? course you did we all did because we all hoped it would get better , same deal with Walking Dead.

I must admit that the Zombie sneaking up on Dale confused me too, it's somewhat akin to the silent buses you get in the likes of the Final Destination series.

• Advertisement
Advertisement