Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In the Noclight: Fishie

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

Do you mind that your username reminds me of this and I'm a little afraid of you as a result?

What colour is your hair?

Lady Gaga: Attractive or ugly?

Would you give George Clooney one, even though he's pushing on a bit?

Do you like carrot cake?

How do you take your tea? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Ever have the compulsion to shout "underpants" out loud while at work?
    Will there ever be a rainbow?
    Should Ireland pull out of the single currency and go back to Irish Punts?
    What do you think of women who have their heads completly bald as a fashion statement?
    Can nudists feel the cold in the winter?
    Ever call your parents by their first name?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Do you mind that your username reminds me of this and I'm a little afraid of you as a result?
    Not at all! I hope that doesn’t mean that you avoid me on threads in case I attack you with my wibbly arms.
    What colour is your hair?
    Naturally it is somewhere between blonde and brown, depending on how clean my hair is and whether or not I’ve been in the sun. I’ve been highlighting it since I was 13, I took a break from it while I was doing my MSc because I couldn’t really afford it, but I prefer it blonde.
    Lady Gaga: Attractive or ugly?
    I don’t think she’s either really, I don’t really understand why everyone keeps saying she’s a man though.
    Would you give George Clooney one, even though he's pushing on a bit?
    I’ve never been that into the ‘silver fox’ thing, so I probably wouldn’t give him one. He seems like he has a good sense of humour though, so he’d probably be good fun to hang out with.
    Do you like carrot cake?
    I absolutely love carrot cake. I hate when there are sultanas in it though, it is totally unnecessary (I’m looking at YOU Marks & Spencer)
    How do you take your tea? :)
    I don’t actually drink tea, it makes me feel like such a freak sometimes. I just don’t like the weird aftertaste. Sometimes I’ll have a hot chocolate, but it’s not exactly a drink that you can have several cups of a day, so other times I’ll drink herbal tea. Blueberry and apple is nice, for example.

Kojak wrote: »
    Ever have the compulsion to shout "underpants" out loud while at work?
    Not until you mentioned it. Now I tempted to see what would happen if I tried it. You are a bad influence.
    Will there ever be a rainbow?
    Definitely. If you’re lucky, you may even see a double rainbow.
    Should Ireland pull out of the single currency and go back to Irish Punts?
    My knowledge of economics is sketchy at best, so I have to admit that I’m not really sure what the implications of that would be. I was rather attached to the old coins though, they were much nicer than the euro which feels like toy money.
    What do you think of women who have their heads completly bald as a fashion statement?
    It must be very freeing not to have to spend so much time washing and drying, brushing, combing and styling your hair. On some women it actually looks very good, but I don’t think it would suit me at all.
    Can nudists feel the cold in the winter?
    If it was anything like last winter, I’d be amazed if they didn’t, unless they spent their whole time indoors with the heating on full blast.
    Ever call your parents by their first name?
    No, I call them Mum and Dad. I would feel weird calling them by their first names, I don’t know why.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Why a you no post palaeontology forum no more?!!?!?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

If offered a decent wage, would you work in an old folks home?
    You read celebrity magazines much?
    Favourite film of all time?
    Is there any way to stop randy pensioners at "it"?

Galvasean wrote: »
    Why a you no post palaeontology forum no more?!!?!?

I do! Apparently I posted in there three weeks ago. I hadn't been on boards as much over the last while because we only got the internet set up in our new flat on Tuesday.

If offered a decent wage, would you work in an old folks home?
    I don't think it would really be my kind of work. My grandmother is in a nursing home, and even though it is a really nice one, I can find it a bit upsetting being there (mostly because Granny has dementia, and even though she still recognises us thankfully, she is very confused and talks complete rubbish a lot of the time. I miss how she used to be)
    You read celebrity magazines much?
    I used to skim them sometimes during my lunchbreaks in one of my old jobs, it was a retail job and as a result we took our breaks one at a time so there wasn't anyone to talk to, someone used to leave magazines like that in the staff room. They're a bit rubbish though, it's always "Omg look how fat this celebrity is" *zoomed in picture of cellulite*, then a few months later "Omg look how skinny this celebrity is now, where did her lovely curves go" *zoomed in picture of ribs*
    Favourite film of all time?
    I don't have one ultimate favourite. Some films I will always associate with my childhood though, because we had them on video and watched them loads - Dirty Dancing, The Holy Grail, Drop Dead Fred, Back to the Future, Grease, Terminator 2
    Is there any way to stop randy pensioners at "it"?
    Euthanasia.

Seriously though, is it really fair to stop them? If all parties are consenting, and I don't have to see it, then fair enough. You'll probably still want sex when you're in your 80s.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

With thanks to Fishie for what must have been the longest Noclight evar!! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement