Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daycare maynooth area

• 18-07-2011 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Can anyone advise me about where I might find a nursey for my 16 month old 1-2 mornings , or 1 day per week .

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

You will need to ring around the creches and see if any will take him for that time.
    what day of the week are you thinking of?
    Would you consider a childminder?

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭crazyginlady

Ideally I would prefer a creche or nursery setting as I want to have her spend time with other children . Really any day a week . i'll make some calls .

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

There are loads of creches around here.
    At 16 months there is a 5:1 minder to baby ratio required so you may find somewhere that has a gap.

Advertisement