Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metal Pole - where to buy?

• 18-07-2011 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hi

I am looking for a 15 - 20 ft metal pole that could be put in the ground for the purpose of putting am Internet satellite dish on, these dishes weight about 15kg so it need to be a strong enough pole but I have no idea where you would get something like this. I'm based in Dublin, if anybody has any suggestions it would be great

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 640 ✭✭✭cgc5483

Try some of the satellite places. Have gotten 3 M poles there before and are plenty strong.

satworld in Kimmage is where i got mine

www.satworld.ie

Hi

I am looking for a 15 - 20 ft metal pole that could be put in the ground for the purpose of putting am Internet satellite dish on, these dishes weight about 15kg so it need to be a strong enough pole but I have no idea where you would get something like this. I'm based in Dublin, if anybody has any suggestions it would be great

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭meercat

to the best of my knowledge a sat dish does not have to be mounted high
    can you attach it to a building

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 964 ✭✭✭heffo500

I do a small bit this work on the side and find Zintek to be the best. They always are helpful with advice never rip me off. I've got heavy poles off them before not that long but they do do it. Ask for andy or paul and I'm they will sort you out.They are based in tallaght.

I presume you need the height to get over trees or something like that.

Advertisement