Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Honours Leaving Cert Maths Course

• 18-07-2011 12:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I am looking for an intensive honours leaving cert maths course during the school term breaks or summer lasting 1-2 wk(s)
    Could anyone recommend a course of this description ?

I have previously done the Irish 2 wk course in bru na pairce which was highly beneficial and I now know that there is a maths course of the same intensity although due to time restraints I cannot attend it.
    Does anyone know if they do a LC maths course during the school term ?
    Or any course very similar to it ?

Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you.:)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,402 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Moved from N&F.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭EuropeanSon

Not a week long thing, but Cillian Fahy is covering the course in a weekend in August in Dublin, Cork and Galway.

http://www.cillianfahy.ie/maths-course

I imagine the booklet is pretty good, he's been working on it for a while and his notes are generally excellent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 emilys5s

Thanks for your help!
    I think I'll book with him.

Advertisement