Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wiz Khalifa -any use?

• 18-07-2011 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

What does everyone think of him? He's only gone commercial with the recent "Rolling Papers" album which is decent enough. His older gear rocks my socks off though EG Burn after rolling and Kush an orange juice (i think he likes weed)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

He's good at what he does and I like his production but his stuff gets samey very quickly so I wouldn't really go listening to any of his mixtapes anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭careca11

he's more Hip Pop , than hip hop really (IMO )

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭emmabee

careca11 wrote: »
    he's more Hip Pop , than hip hop really (IMO )

This can be said for his latest album definitely. Definitely has a formula for his tunes that he sticks to. But that tune "Top Floor" from his new album is a banger!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I have a like/hate thing with him. Sometimes I like him, sometimes I hate listening to him. Some good songs and alot of very same sounding songs.
    I much prefer his label mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 southcentral lk

He is definitely HipPop!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

wouldnt be a fan to be honest very pop-ish for my liking, he seems very one dimensional from what iv heard of him with all the constant weed talk.

black nd yellow is a banger though:D.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    I have a like/hate thing with him. Sometimes I like him, sometimes I hate listening to him. Some good songs and alot of very same sounding songs.
    I much prefer his label mate.

Always pegged you as a Flo Rida fan.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Always pegged you as a Flo Rida fan.
    only in his 2 Live Crew days ;)

Advertisement