Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 11 - Main Thread/General Banter

Options
  • 18-07-2011 12:25pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Main thread for the new season of the league. As per usual its expected things remain civil, anyone giving personal abuse or excessive moaning will get a ban.

This will be the last season before FIFA 12 comes out and we may run a cup competition after the league for those that complete the season.

Players are reminded to keep an eye on the team pick process when it starts for their turn to pick so we can keep things moving. Also you must give thanks on the rules sticky as per usual.

(Team picks and Rules stickied at the top of the forum)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Didn't you usually start team picks from top to bottom ? I want 2nd pick :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

PM's have been sent to those that thanked the rules sticky with details to join the league.

Those that havent will have to send me a pm when they have thanked it. I will check at night and send the details on at that stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

Im online most of this evening in the Championship, Ath Madrid if anyone wants to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭raheny red

Yapa / Kirby when do yiz wanna play Spurs?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I'll be online tonight. Should get liverpool v spurs in then.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Porto championship here if anyone on now

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Town Man

will be heading away tomorrow on hols for 2 weeks, might be on tonight to get some games played

I am Napoli in the Prem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

I shall be on to begin my games tomorrow night in the Championship. Been away on hols. Spurs are my team.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

I'll be on in a little while if anyone is on for my games in the Championship, I'm Juventus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Will be on later tonight around 9 or 10 id say, im Liverpool in the championship.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Anyone need to play arsenal in the championship?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Paco Rodriguez

CyberWaste wrote: »
    Will be on later tonight around 9 or 10 id say, im Liverpool in the championship.

See you then. Montpellier awaits.

I'll be on in a little while if anyone is on for my games in the Championship, I'm Juventus.

Am on after 9 if youre still about. Montpellier

Porto in championship can jump on now if anyone I'm due to play is on.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Yapamillias

LEAGUE NAME: Premiership
    GAMEWEEK: July 29th
    RESULT: Bayern Munich (jamescd) 2 - 0 Arsenal
    (Yapamillias)

2 of his players got sent off near the end for 2 blatant last man tackles

Such bad lag didnt know shoot from pass :pac::mad::):D;):o:rolleyes::(:eek:confused::P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Or you were probably just frustrated because my keeper was unbeatable. I remember he made a couple of 1 v 1 saves against Van Persie when it was still 1 - 0. Then when I scored the 2nd goal it probably pushed you over the edge and made you do silly things :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

I'll be on now for most of the night. Villareal in the Championship.

Friend requests sent to my 4 remaining fixtures, I'll be able to play from 10.30 onwards so just sent me a msg...........currently have a sprained wrist so should be handy for yiz :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Public Executor

CSKA Moscow, Prem. Can't play until Monday, then am ready for some fixtures.

Things going according to plan for Montpellier in champ...lost 4/4 to give the rest a false sense of security.

• Advertisement

Should be on this evening. Athletico, Championship.

Sorry lads, been working 7 days a week. Will be on tonight from ten to play. Apologies again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Been really busy the past two weeks. If anyone can PM me on this or box and I can receive either at anytime and we will arrange something. Bayern Munich C'ship

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

There are people in both divisions with a lot of games left to play already at this early stage. An effort is going to have to be made to catch up. There is no point signing up if you arent going to play the games.

Jesus, I seriously hate FIFA. It is so far behind the likes of NBA2k11 and Madden 11. The way in which players don't react in time and the likes is ridiculous. Only realise it after not playing it for a while.

Porto championship on here for a bit

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

I'm trying to get games in here and there but i'm really busy with work. It will probably be easier to arrange games via PM with me rather than xbox messages! (Arsenal Championship)

Story; could you please delete a friend or 2 and add me ta. Yapa; I sent you a friend request a week ago, could you please accept it, ta.

It's always easier to organise a game through the xbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

AC Championship. Will be on tonight

• Advertisement

Athletico in th championship, I'll be on this evening, was away for a few days there. I've a couple of games from each game week to play. Send me a message on here or on the xbox.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement