Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 11 - Main Thread/General Banter

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

SantryRed wrote: »
    Will be on again tonight after the United game if anyone will be on. Spurs in the Championship.

What happened to this? I've to play you twice

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭raheny red

@ parawind; it's very difficult to enjoy a game and not get annoyed when storybud12 is bombarding you with 27 party invite / messages. Not only that but as the 2nd half is starting he gatecrashes my own party hounding me with abuse calling me a mong and a retard. Challenging me for a rematch and playing on virgin for 200 dollars a game???? Apologies. Gg wp.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

raheny red wrote: »
    @ parawind; it's very difficult to enjoy a game and not get annoyed when storybud12 is bombarding you with 27 party invite / messages. Not only that but as the 2nd half is starting he gatecrashes my own party hounding me with abuse calling me a mong and a retard. Challenging me for a rematch and playing on virgin for 200 dollars a game???? Apologies. Gg wp.

You can turn notifications off when playing league matches and you wont get any messages during the game. As for the abuse etc thats something to report and deal with through xbox if you wish but not on here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Mr Moon wrote: »
    What happened to this? I've to play you twice

Huge apologies Moon. Fell asleep. Can you do Wednesday night? After the Arsenal game?

Huge apologies Moon. Fell asleep. Can you do Wednesday night? After the Arsenal game?

No probs! Depends on the time, I wont be home till after 11 on Wednesday, I'm on tonight if you're around?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭storybud22

lol i joined ur party in the 88th min when the games sepearted. ask parawind i was chatting to him in party and i told him i was leaving party in 88th min to ask you to quit. you sent me message on xbl saying i quit game when you made it 10-1 as games sepearted. then u and ur little m8s laughing in party and i wanted you to quit as i was busy. i sent you 3 party invites before i joined your party. you hack everyone out when playing and it is not surprising that other players are complaining aswell. grow up lad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

No probs! Depends on the time, I wont be home till after 11 on Wednesday, I'm on tonight if you're around?

I'll get on at 11:30 on Weds night if it suits you? Sorry about missing you Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

Athletico in the championships is on now Ie anyone fancies 3 points.

I'll get on at 11:30 on Weds night if it suits you? Sorry about missing you Monday.

So you were on last night, ignored my message and failed to play me!

What's up?

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Dufflecoatsunri

love this post...sums everything up for me....

go on Axwell.......fair play....WOOP!!

and i just realised my post is gonna have to be moved......eek...

LEAGUE NAME: Championship
    GAMEWEEK: 4
    RESULT: Aston Villa 1-2 Man City (Axwell)

The injustice wasn't justified in this game!!

City got the jammiest of goals to open the game (something similar could've happened at the other end but didn't, a sign of things to come)

Then when I thought I had snatched a well deserved point from a penalty, where my player is still in hospital suffering from whiplash, my defense decides to stand still with an over the top ball to Tevez who taps it past Friedel, who has lost his voice now since shouting at Collins and Dunne after their f**k up!

Villa dominated the shots, having twice as many and kept man of the match Hart busy the entire game!

Roll on the rematch (I'm not bitter, I swear) :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

What really happened...Justice for the City 11!! :D
    LEAGUE NAME: Championship
    GAMEWEEK: 4
    RESULT: Aston Villa 1-2 Man City (Axwell)

Justice was served in this game I have to say.

City opened the scoring in what had been a fairly stale game up to that point.

I snatched a ridiculous penalty that I still dont know how it was given considering Axwell didnt even make a challenge on me. I thought I had managed to undeservedly steal a point from him at this stage and tried to gloat about it on the headset the rest of the game. However he kept attacking and changed to a more attacking formation, I could sense the inevitable was going to happen. Sure enough Tevez the magician with his 'bulldog like approach' managed to give Axwell a well deserved lead with an excellent finish. I have now lost my voice from shouting at the tv after my f**k up and how bad I am with Villa! He had to mute me because I was sobbing into the headset for the last 10 minutes.

Villa in the stats had more shots, having twice as many! I was excited with that until I realised most of them were not on target. I actually managed to hit the corner flag twice and tried to claim it got some deflection to hide the embarassment! I even went and messaged Dufflecoat after the game for support but he just laughed at me.

Roll on the rematch (I'm not bitter, the better team and player won) :D

Axwell wrote: »
    What really happened...Justice for the City 11!! :D

It fell on it's arse after the failed Twitter campaign :p

It fell on it's arse after the failed Twitter campaign :p

Failed???

justice.png

Failed???

justice.png

dis18153_YouFailDRfil.jpg

Thats just an epic fail of a comeback..you are full of fail hence you lost :D

implied-facepalm.jpg

73242-double-facepalm-demotivational-poster-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Ladies and Gentlemen our moderators! *rapturous laughter & applause*

Yes myself and Moon having a bit of banter with each other in the banter thread, makes a change to moderating all the bitching and moaning that usually goes on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Yes myself and Moon having a bit of banter with each other in the banter thread, makes a change to moderating all the bitching and moaning that usually goes on here.

Bitching and moaning in the FIFA forum??? I have never heard of such a thing. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Will be on later tonight id say. Liverpool in championship.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

On now for a while. Villarreal in the Championship.

Villa in the championship on tonight again...

(no-one is ever on)

I will be on for a bit as well, anyone ive to play message me on here or xbox anyways to organise a game if Im not online as I can get on and play if people are on most evenings.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

With the Demo two weeks away and the new game two weeks after that, I think we might have quite a few unplayed games for this season.

The last set of fixtures for the Premiership are on the week of the 16th of Sept. The only reason for a lot of unplayed fixtures would be because people arent on playing there games when they are due to be played at the minute.

I'll be dishing out the usual punishments for those who are behind on their games at the weekend.

Also those that end up with a load of games unplayed wont be allowed to enter next season. We will have no shortage of takers looking to join the league when FIFA 12 comes out and willing to play matches.

ATHletico. Championship online now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Just Ben SFC and keysersoze to play now. I'll be on again tonight around 11.

• Advertisement

Think I've to play Lyon, Liverpool x 2, Spurs x 2 and Montpellier x 2 as well. So if anyone is on line later, send me a message.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement