Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA League Season 11 - Main Thread/General Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭raheny red

Having awful trouble with the EA Servers lately but if you see me online drop me a line for your 3 pts!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

nicklauski wrote: »
    Think I've to play Lyon, Liverpool x 2, Spurs x 2 and Montpellier x 2 as well. So if anyone is on line later, send me a message.

Think Montpellier(Mr Pacov Krispz) is pulling out of the league mate, he told me yesterday after I messaged him on Xbox for our league match.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Moiph wrote: »
    Think Montpellier(Mr Pacov Krispz) is pulling out of the league mate, he told me yesterday after I messaged him on Xbox for our league match.

It would be nice if he let the organisers know this!

I sent him a message asking was he pulling out and got no reply!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Sure he quit a load of games last season aswell .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Livepool in the championship here; going on soon for a while.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

Servers were being a pain in the hoop for me last night, couldn't log back in after I played Moiph and Athanri. Sorry to anyone I have to play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Paco Rodriguez

Hey guys
    sorry for delay in responding. I am pulling out of the league due to both bad connection and that i am not online as often anymore.
    I did miss games last season...every second game cuts off but i moved house since but its the same. It was Upc both times. Mr moon i just read your message now..

Thanks for the games

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

i'll b around till about 3 today, anyone who has to play roma in the prem message me and i'll jump on the xbox

Montpellier and Tottenham are no longer in the championship, Montpellier quit and Tottenham didn't have enough games played.

There will be people kicked out of the Premiership, I'm just going over it at the minute and will update later.

Those who are kicked from the leagues wont be allowed to join back up next season

Premiership:
    CSKA Moscow
    Juventus
    Liverpool
    Man City

All the above are to be kicked out of the league this week for not playing enough games, there'll be more to follow next week

I'm taking zero tolerence approach to this, now that FIFA 12 is around the corner, getting rid of the dead weight and people who can't be arsed to play their games. There'll be plenty of people looking to play once the 12 comes out.

The league was set up for fun and if you're not having fun don't bother signing up to play

• Advertisement

Roma in the prem is online now for a bit

The Championship table from 2nd to about 8th is looking pretty tight!

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

I've been given permission to play next weeks games this week as I am away on holidays. That adds Citeh and Lyon to my fixture list for this week.

I'm AC Milan and will be on to collect my points all week :)

online now for an hour or 2 if anyone wants to play roma in the prem

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Il be on Friday again to catch up on games.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

I'll be on a lot this week, just message if you see me online :)

Is that the last round of fixtures out today ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

I'm on today/ this evening to catch up on games.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Cjayses

Sorry mate! Didn't realise Aguero was my last man back to be honest. As for the second booking of the second sending off, the referee was just showing some consistency in the 2 matches by calling a foul every time I pressed A. The third sending off was me trying to block a pass. I will admit I'm fairly heavy handed with the slide tackle button. My apologies. Well done on the wins. You were better in every way.

Is that the last round of fixtures out today ?

Nope, still one more week of fixtures to go up.

• Advertisement

Anyone wanna play Spurs? Giz an invite! :D

Sigh. EA servers acting up as usual and I'm heading away for a week on Tuesday!

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Cjayses

raheny red wrote: »
    Sigh. EA servers acting up as usual and I'm heading away for a week on Tuesday!

I'm on now if you can get signed in

Porto championship on now

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Liverpool championship here. Will be on tonight and maybe in a bit also. Looking to get the rest of my games done. Think I have to play porto, man city and Bayern.

If you read this, can I play ye guys later tonight then?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

CyberWaste wrote: »
    Liverpool championship here. Will be on tonight and maybe in a bit also. Looking to get the rest of my games done. Think I have to play porto, man city and Bayern.

If you read this, can I play ye guys later tonight then?

I should be on at some point, what time you think you will be on?

Axwell wrote: »
    I should be on at some point, what time you think you will be on?

From about 8 or 9pm onwards id say. What about yourself?

I will pop on around then and play you if I can.

• Advertisement

I'm online now for an hour or two, and I may be on later tonight again around 10 or 11. Have to play Man City, Lyon and AC Milan in the Championship.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement