Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**** URGENT STOLEN APPLE MAC PRO****

Options
  • 18-07-2011 1:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

My daughters laptop was stolen from Ballybough last Saturday night.

Unfortunately it contained her Masters Dissertation due for submission in three weeks.

The information on the laptop is useless to anyone else but priceless to her.

Has anyone been offered a cheap Apple Mac Pro????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

I hate to be the one to say it but it's highly unlikely she's going to get the laptop back.

Surely she'd have backed up her files though. Even if she didn't, her thesis supervisor should have copies of her draft submissions. If the drafts were submitted by email she'll have them herself in her sent emails. Not all is lost!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 cork mum

Thank you - she has some emails. I'd say your right we'll never see that laptop again. But you feel you have to do something!

Advertisement