Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is This Laminator worth it?

Options
  • 18-07-2011 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I'm not quite sure this is the right forum for this, so Mods feel free to move if there is a more suitable forum.

So Long story short I am in the market for a decent Laminator for my Office and I was looking on Amazon and Viking Direct and in some of my local stores and most prices I was getting were a lot higher than this one I found on Adverts. I'm pretty much a beginner when it comes to this sort of stuff but I would assume I could get it for €1000 or a little less which is substansially lower than the quotes I was getting for 'New' ones. He/she says it has never been used so it would be in great condition I suppose.

I was wondering does anyone have experience with Laminators? Is GMP a good brand? Is it worth €1000 or should I offer lower? (One guy has been refused an offer of €700.

Any quick help would be appreciated before it's sold. Not in a particular hurry to buy one but I seen this one on adverts and thought I would run it by you guys before I went about buying one for double that price.

http://www.adverts.ie/office-equipment-supplies/gmp-dolphin-g65-a1-heated-shoe-roll-laminator/728816

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 larrydavid888

Hi, I bought a laminator recently from www.officekey.ie although it wasn't an A1 size, I found they were very helpful and would probably be able to source one for you at a good price :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Kgrant1

for a laminator of that size, that it is probably a fair price-there is not as much choice when you go above a3 sized laminators hence the price does go up quite a bit

Advertisement