Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap 1TB internal 3.5" HDD?

Options
  • 18-07-2011 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Have done a search and the most recent threads are from last year. I need a couple of cheap 1TB drives to slot into the young lad's Medion PC. Anyone seen any better offers than this? (there's a similar model, with slightly higher speeds on memoryc.com - but it's a bit dearer, and the speed isn't really crucial as this will be used mostly for storing and backing up photo/video files).

Also, am I right in presuming that with those hot-swap bays on the front of the Medion (this one) I won't need any cables/connectors?

TIA

Edit: just saw this on Pixmania; not a bad price, but I'd really prefer 2 x 1TB drives so that one can be the backup for the other...

Is it just me, or do internal drives seem kinda dear compared to the some of the external ones on offer?
    :confused:

Comments

Advertisement