Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Higher National Diploma in Media Production (Radio) ???

Options
  • 18-07-2011 1:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

Just wondering has anyone done this course or know much about it?

I realise that there is pretty much no point in me applying for this course considering it's July and the interviews were in May :P

I applied to do a FETAC for Presenting in Ballyfermot and got the course but I almost regret it now because this course has a better qualification and more experience.

So basically, can anyone tell me anything about this course?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

I just finished this course, what exactly would you like to know about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 emert

Hi i am starting this course in september and i was wondering is there anyone else doing the same course? cause i am still looking for someone to live with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

I'm in the course now, going into 2nd year (if I pass the repeats). It's good. You set up your own wee radio station and run it for a week, you learn stuff you didn't know before, you gain contacts in the radio biz, and there's a pub across the road :pac:

Good luck OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

ah chasers, a radio student tradition :pac:

Advertisement