Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DMP Remix Competition ENTRIES!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭ICN

Splitrmx for me.

Sounds like actual music that you would want to listen to :D

Good job. Fair play man!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭Android 666

Well...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Yeah good jobs lads.

Particularly like Android's and Splitrmx's version. Both very different takes but very coherent and original. Production is not bad at all as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭romarr

Well...

... waiting for eeloe to post the results - he has my scores

well done to everyone who entered some great tunes there

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Sorry for the delay in getting back to this, had a crazy weekend and start to the week.

Well there are two obvious winners here, everyone put in a fantastic effort, and it wasn't exactly the easiest track in the world to remix, but fair play to everyone involved.

The winners are

1st Android 666
    2nd Splitrmx

It was a tough choice between the two here, both tracks are very well produced, and they have their structure sorted.

Congrats lads

Please PM Romarr to arrange your prizes of guestlist passes to the TP this weekend! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭Android 666

Yippee! I'd like to thank God, Buddha, Jesus and Britney!

Thanks lads, there was some great mixes up there and thanks to ro and lee for sorting out the competition and let's hope there's more to come.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭red dave

Yippee! I'd like to thank God, Buddha, Jesus and Britney!

Don't forget the fans....it's all about the FANS!!

Really well done lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Kieran Green

Well done lads.:) i really enjoye this remix competition.. looking forward to the next one.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Congrats to the winners. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭ShriekingSheet

Fair play Android and Slitrmix - great remixes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭lazyatom

Just listened to the all the remix tracks and have to say folks, top class work. Some great interpretations there and all very well executed. Top marks all round.

Advertisement