Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Let's try this again...

• 18-07-2011 2:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 841 ✭✭✭

Okay, due to the roaring success of last weeks non-existent server event, we're holding it this week instead!
    So, it being multiple choice this time (I've learnt from my mistakes) select every day you are available for this.

Whichever day has the most votes will be the day of the event no matter what, even if I myself can't be there for it :P

What days are you available for the server event? 51 votes

Thursday
    0%
    Friday
    39%
    StokolanWitchercherryghostMycroft HConmanTheKillergavmcg92IndubitableMoragWing126Crow92Scody94killerhitmanfitzeyboy.Kells...AirBiscuitXenon560DazzaJoonasppnimrod86A Chara 20 votes
    Saturday
    27%
    WitcherConmanTheKillerpablomakaveligavmcg92Wing126killerhitmanfitzeyboy.deconduoAirBiscuitXenon560DazzaJoonasppnimrod86A Chara 14 votes
    Sunday
    33%
    WitchercherryghostoebConmanTheKillergavmcg92Wing126Crow92Scody94killerhitmanfitzeyboy.Kells...deconduoAirBiscuitXenon560Joonasppnimrod86Linkus 17 votes

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

I'm going away Thursday til Sunday :o

I'll be back Sunday evening though :pac:

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 841 ✭✭✭BlandKitten

Well it'll most likely be on at around 8pm whichever day is chosen, think you could make that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

Sunday
    good good. No trip for me this week (thankfully. Still recovering :P) so I will be around all days. Preferably on Thursday, seen as I have that day off work.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 A Chara

Saturday
    Saturday i am at a leaving party so no joy there. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Sunday
    I'm away friday at a gig. But i'm free the rest of the days.

• Advertisement

Wing126 wrote: »
    I'm away friday at a gig. But i'm free the rest of the days.
    Then vote for everyday but Friday :D

Looks like Thursday is winning right now.

Voting ends tomorrow by the way, so if you haven't voted yet then get to it!

Alright, poll closed! Thursday (tomorrow) is our winner!

Advertisement