Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ESB versus Airtricity

Options
  • 18-07-2011 2:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I am very confused re the different rates being charged by the above companies. I switched to Airtricity about 12 months ago but I believe their good rates only last for 12 months - would I be better going back to ESB now???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭Priori

You should check out bonkers.ie, they keep up to date with all the rates from different suppliers. ESB, or Electric Ireland, are the cheapest for electricity if you're ok paying by direct debit. Flogas are your best bet for gas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi marie.bell25,

The SuperSaver plan is the best value one if you make the switch to ESB Electric Ireland - let us know if you require further information on this when you have done any research you want.

Regards :)
    Una

Advertisement