Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need new music

Options
  • 18-07-2011 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭

Im on work experience for about 2 months and have listened to so much music. I need new bands.

I like TDCC, The National, The Strokes, and that sort. Any suggestions would be great. Don't hold back!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

simonmln wrote: »
    Im on work experience for about 2 months and have listened to so much music. I need new bands.

I like TDCC, The National, The Strokes, and that sort. Any suggestions would be great. Don't hold back!

Bon Iver
    James Vincent McMorrow
    Benjamin Francis Leftwich
    Cut Copy
    Grouplove
    Blind Pilot
    Butterfly Explosion
    DeYarmond Edison
    Two Door Cinema Club
    Vampire Weekend
    Ra Ra Riot

would all get my vote - you've prob heard of most of these artist already but still relisten to their stuff it's all good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

simonmln wrote: »

You could start by putting those bands names into Music Map and getting the names of other bands. Failing that, head to Jamendo and browse around whatever tags take your fancy.

Advertisement