Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

british farming forum query

• 18-07-2011 3:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭

quick one
    I see a few lads from boards are registered on the british farming forum, I registered myself ages ago and can login but cant reply or at least my account doesnt seem to have permission to do anything, ive emailed a few times but got no where. is it just a case of waiting or is this the usual crack with them. i cant even delete my account now and I cant seem to use it for anything useful so its a bit annoying

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

If you like, PM me the details you registered under, I'll ask the mods over there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭vanderbadger

johngalway wrote: »
    If you like, PM me the details you registered under, I'll ask the mods over there.

sound
    pm sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭Username John

I had the same... in fact, I setup an account, and then a week or two later i set up another one as I thought something had gone wrong, same as yerself...

But it took em a good few weeks to activate my account. Altho they eventually did...

I had the same... in fact, I setup an account, and then a week or two later i set up another one as I thought something had gone wrong, same as yerself...

But it took em a good few weeks to activate my account. Altho they eventually did...

im gone well over a few weeks now, more like a few months..they are over quota i suppose :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭JohnBoy

Think they had a lot of spam issues a while back and may have overtightened their security procedures.

After you register you could be under restrictions for a while too, my posts were all moderated at first.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭leg wax

the same here i cant join in as well ,e mailed aswell no reply,can i send you on details aswell.

leg wax wrote: »
    the same here i cant join in as well ,e mailed aswell no reply,can i send you on details aswell.

Sound, fire away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

haven't been on it in a while must check and see:)

sound
    pm sent
    Meanwhile, could you ask vanderbadger if it's possible that any auto reply from BFF might have gone astray into his email Spam folder ...?

The other details have been passed onto Blue, who should be able sort you out. If not, get back to me and I'll get back to them :)

johngalway wrote: »
    The other details have been passed onto Blue, who should be able sort you out. If not, get back to me and I'll get back to them :)

thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 106 ✭✭candor

You can also try http://www.forum4farming.com, a lot of bff'ers are on there too :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,705 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

Mine is working ok still, I'm regd a good while though. I had to reg through a college email address, they wouldn't let you reg through yahoo or hotmail back then, is that still happening?

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

blue5000 wrote: »
    Mine is working ok still, I'm regd a good while though. I had to reg through a college email address, they wouldn't let you reg through yahoo or hotmail back then, is that still happening?
    yep, you cant register with gmail or anything, makes it pretty hard to register to begine with

Advertisement