Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tips for harold's cross tonight

Options
  • 18-07-2011 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭

i'm taking a couple of tourists to the dogs tonight.

anybody have any tips?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭sting60

fred252 wrote: »
    i'm taking a couple of tourists to the dogs tonight.

anybody have any tips?

thanks
    Trap 3 or 5 ever time .

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭fred252

sting60 wrote: »
    Trap 3 or 5 ever time .

not one winner from 3 or 5.

it really is a mugs game unless you're one of the very few "in the know". might aswell role a dice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭roy rodgers

terrible racing there last night I couldn't pick a winner but maybe thats good grading.

Waiting of saturday night to have nice bets in shelbourne, looks to be a good card:rolleyes: I hope

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭fred252

is it fair to suggest those monday and tuesday race nights are likely to be more of a lottery than the weekend nights?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

I find every race a lottery! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭roy rodgers

I find with the weekend racing the prize money is much better and that all the dogs and trainers are trying a little bit more to win.
    them races in the early week are for dogs that dont have their heart in it all the time they only run good every few weeks.
    I have had enough of them dogs over my time.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 579 ✭✭✭panama

I find with the weekend racing the prize money is much better and that all the dogs and trainers are trying a little bit more to win.
    them races in the early week are for dogs that dont have their heart in it all the time they only run good every few weeks.
    I have had enough of them dogs over my time.

No surprise you did when you believe the above. :rolleyes:

Advertisement