Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ArtsTrain - Anyone done it?

• 18-07-2011 3:20pm

I got laid off there last week, and am currently looking at my options. One of them is ArtsTrain with NAYT.

Has anyone here done it and what did you think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Onion11

It is one of the best courses ever. I would do it again in a heartbeat, and the training is second to none.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭cue

I know a lot who did it and they are still working doing workshops and such like.

Was anyone at the workshops today? Had a lot of fun, and most of the people going for places were really nice. Odd thing though, only one girl and 9 blokes in my workshop!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 191 ✭✭Scealta_saol

I was involved with a group where the facilitators were trained through ArtsTrain and I've friends who've gone on to do it. I've seen first hand that the training they received was 2nd to none and they all enjoyed it so much!

If you go with the course - best of luck to you :)

Advertisement