Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second hand Bicycles

Options
  • 18-07-2011 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hi All,

Just wondering does anyone know where I could pick up a reasonable second hand bike. I have went to a few shops and the prices of them are just crazy, ranging from 500 to well over a few thousand.

Its only for excerise more than anything nothing major, anyone any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

kingelmo wrote: »
    Hi All,

Just wondering does anyone know where I could pick up a reasonable second hand bike. I have went to a few shops and the prices of them are just crazy, ranging from 500 to well over a few thousand.

Its only for excerise more than anything nothing major, anyone any suggestions?

http://www.adverts.ie/for-sale/sports-fitness/bikes/209/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

How much are you willing to spend?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Sarahfayess

Best thing to do is keep an eye on Done Deal or Buy and Sell

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭kingelmo

Finnbar01 wrote: »
    How much are you willing to spend?

Depends on the bike really :D

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭ash_18x

I just saw this now, O Mahony's in Dungarvan sell second hand bikes. They are in Abbeyside. My husband got one off them only a month ago. He got a really good mountain bike for €65. They had Giant mountain bikes too second hand for about €170. They are nice too and good to deal and haggle with!!

Their number is 058-43346 just in case you haven't picked up one yet!

• Advertisement
Advertisement