Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are all irish women shy?

Options
  • 18-07-2011 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

I was born outside irleland about 32 years ago.I had few estern european girfliends,few italian,few spanish and 1 english.Then i met my wife (irish).Gorgeous looking woman.Great chef and nice body.But evreything conected with sex is weird for her.Evreything what european girls loved she hates.She only likes standard sex,she would never buy any sexy underwear,she would never wear sexy clothes,she only wears black,i havent see her naked in 7 years,maybe few times by mistake,we never have fun in the bath/shower,we never see each other naked,she makes sure we have sex around 11 o clock in the nite (once or twice per month) and there is not sexuality around.I made sure she has a car,at lease two holidays per year and she stays home to mind the kids.In the last 3 holiday we went we had no sex,she didnt touched the water and no fun.About 2 years ago she told me she will change but she got worst.Its nuts.I am a perv becouse i like candels,kissing,licking,etc.I just cant take it anymore.We walk the kids in the park and you can see all this hot mamys doing their best to look great and shes all dressed in black.She gets her hair done once evrey two months and she always crys.Never happy.There is not way you will never find anyone good to do your hair.She gets sick once per month for the past 5 years but she wont do anything about and i end up with colds from her.She is always cold but all the test shows shes fine.Is this normal?To dont ever be horney,to dont ever want to do anything exyting,to never go mad,get drunk,take drugs once in your life time?Is like sleeping with a log.I just want to know if this is normal.We are open mind people,we love sex,travelling,fishing,going out,etc.Each time we go out we come home and she falls asleep.After 9 years i gave up.I am looking for a woman just for sex.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

You have successfully navigated your way around boards so far, and this forum is for people who are new to boards to ask questions about the site itself.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement