Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

did you lose your phone on the sugarloaf?

Options
  • 18-07-2011 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭

I have posted this here because it may belong to someone residing in Dublin.

I was on the sugarloaf yesterday and came across a black nokia among the rocks of the northern slope. still in good condition so maybe not there so long.
    has camera on it and may contain photos of sentimental value.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Fair play to you for trying to return it. If you contact the network its on, they might be able to contact the customer via the sim card number, or the imei number.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

Davy wrote: »
    Fair play to you for trying to return it. If you contact the network its on, they might be able to contact the customer via the sim card number, or the imei number.

thanks for that. The battery has run down, but I will bring the sim card into a phone shop and maybe they can read a number.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Nice thing to do Fuinseog fair play to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭discus

vicwatson wrote: »
    Nice thing to do Fuinseog fair play to you.

Absolutely. A mate lost his wallet up there before, and it was handed into the Gardai. There's a lot to be said about the type of people who engage in such wholesome outdoor activities :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Fuinseog wrote: »
    thanks for that. The battery has run down, but I will bring the sim card into a phone shop and maybe they can read a number.

I dont mean the phone number, the actual number written on the card. What network is it? With the networks on boards with talk to forums, it could save you the trip to a store.

• Advertisement
Advertisement