Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vocal Training Waterford

• 18-07-2011 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭

Hi all, was just wondering if anyone knew where I could go for adult vocal training/ grade singing lessons in Waterford city, thanks, had a look on google but couldn't see anything.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

I could have sworn this same question was asked a few weeks ago here??

anyway... try here... http://waterfordacademy.ie/music/musiccourses.html

Waterford academy of Music and Arts

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭starflake

Thanks I'll check this out, sorry if it was asked before!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭natnifnolnacs

It kind of depends what you are after...is it classical you want to do? If so I would probably try the college and get bridget knowles. Expensive but very good. I'm not sure if I will have time myself come september but if you are stuck pm me and I can try sort something for you

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

They do the general training and the grade (exam) training. Its cheap enough compared to others around the country anyway.

Advertisement