Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laptop Repairs

Options
  • 18-07-2011 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭

hi all

anyone recommend a good laptop (screen) repair shop?

city centre if poss!

tamuchly

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

There's a computer shop on the South Circular Rd side of Sallys Bridge that can do it. When I was getting mine done I managed to bargain it down to being done in 4 hours and got a few bob off it by reducing the warranty. Think it worked out as a €100 if I'm not mistaken.

EDIT: http://www.goldenpages.ie/scr-computers-dublin-D8/4/

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭temply

I rang them there & they sounded a bit nutso!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Nutso? :D

Well they done a quality job on my laptop a few months back, quick and professional service.

Nutso? :D

Well they done a quality job on my laptop a few months back, quick and professional service.

Seriously! :D I got "HELLO HELLO HELLO WHO IS THIS????"

It sounded like a rang a private residence! They couldn't hear me, so after a few hellos back I hung up!

Ta for the tip though!

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Dick Turnip

There's a place on Baggot street, don't know what they're like though. It's across the road from Larry Murphy's pub.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Place in the ilac centre.

Cheers lads! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Realtine

OR

www.ComputerRepairCentral.com

This chap fixed my screen and even came out in the snow to pick it up and bring it back to me.

Advertisement