Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win one of 3 Festival Packs thanks to ESBstore.ie!

123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭fearbainne

what my band name would be.. hot whiskey!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Pulp at Electric Picnic should be some craic. And the Vaccines as well if they're ever officially confirmed. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭foreverme

Hi everyone,

With festival fever well under way, we are giving you a chance to win a fantastic, funky, fabulous, festival-fit prize.

Three lucky music fans will win a festival pack, thanks to ESBstore.ie. These energy efficient packs include a solar powered mobile charger, a wind-up solar powered radio, and a LED hand torch which should help you find your tent at the end of the night.

5936903009_95848919d2.jpg

5936902915_37e4ee0803_m.jpg

To be in with a chance of winning, simply comment or tell us something, anything music festival related - perhaps the act you are most looking forward to seeing this summer, your favourite festival, a lyric you love, or even what you'd call your band if you were to start one...

Winners will be chosen at random and the competition will run until midnight Sunday 24th July - see our terms & conditions here.

Best of luck!

PS. We're delighted to be Electric Picnic's energy partner again this year - we may have tickets to give away, so watch this space!
    I'm looking forward to Castlepalooza. I'm living in Athlone, so it's a handy drive and it's always a brilliant festival. Can't wait for it.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭foreverme

I'm really looking forward to Castlepalooza. I'm living in Athlone, so it's not too far to drive to it and it's always a brilliant Festival. I can't wait......:p

• Registered Users Posts: 14 irishgunner1

cant wait to see interpol at ep

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,040 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Arcade Fire are going to be amazing, I can't wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 morrissey999

ive never even been to oxegen or electric picnic or anything like that. winning this would make its one the best experiences for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

Looking forward to seeing Pulp and Arcade Fire!!

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭engrish?

I'm gonna rock down too electric avenue...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

i dont like festivals

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Milkman

cant wait to see toots

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Marz21

I'M ELECTRIC:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

if id a band id call it the dead end beats. prob be terrible. anyway let me win the tickets :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Conor30

If I were starting a band, I'd call it 'Maximum Rotation'.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Alas, this competition is now closed. And the winners (chosen randomly, as stated in the initial post) are:

steloide

AVD

Mr_Man!

Many thanks for taking part, folks - plenty of enjoyable reading there.

Congratulations to the winners - you will be contacted by private message. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement