Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City And Colour - Thursday 20th October, The Academy

Options
  • 18-07-2011 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

@mcd_productions: Another amazing OXEGEN star is coming to Dublin - City and Colour have confirmed an over 14s show at The Academy.

Raging that I missed him at Oxegen, wasn't worth leaving the pit before Foo Fighters though. Great news! Tickets are €26.00 according to his website, no sale date yet.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Rebekahx wrote: »
    @mcd_productions: Another amazing OXEGEN star is coming to Dublin - City and Colour have confirmed an over 14s show at The Academy.

Raging that I missed him at Oxegen, wasn't worth leaving the pit before Foo Fighters though. Great news! Tickets are €26.00 according to his website, no sale date yet.

Delighted to hear this.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

great stuff, he was one of the only things i wanted to see on Saturday at oxegen, and colusn't justify going for the day.

presale tickets from 10am tomorrow at:
    http://cityandcolour.ca/tour/

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Yea i was supposed to go see him at Oxegen and then run to the Foo Fighters but i was dragged along to Arctic Monkeys (:mad::mad::mad::mad:) so really happy we got a date on the tour.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Delighted. Was hoping they might sneak in to EP Lineup but this is better. Only caught the end of the Oxegen show, cannot wait for this now

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

im am so delighted dallas is playin dublin ,words cant even explain , thought he wasnt going to add a separate date from oxygen so i nought a ticket for london :P

delighted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Neo#

Great stuff. I saw him at oxegen instead of the arctic monkeys. He wasnt on for long enough I thought so lots of my favourite songs werent played. Im a definite for this gig.

5e booking fee and 7e delivery in the presale....pffft I'll wait for ticketmaster!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

maximoose wrote: »
    5e booking fee and 7e delivery in the presale....pffft I'll wait for ticketmaster!

Exact same thought went through my mind this morning when I logged on :pac:

Really glad he is finally playing a gig here. When the other euro gigs were announced, thought Oxegen or abroad would be the only options, but not far to travel now :D

Ticket bought :D

Its now SOLD OUT!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭fishsticks

Hey,
    Anyone know where I could get tickets. Ticketmaster is SOLD OUT!, none on buyandsell or gumtree, and I have posted on toutless.com awaiting a reply

Any other ideas of possible places, websites or shops in dublin city that would have separate tickets than ticketmaster?

Just got my tickets today, and noticed it says on the corner its a "14s +" event. Does this mean no alcohol?

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭fishsticks

Does this mean no alcohol?

Yes its a no alcohol event, just go into twisted pepper next door after the event.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

What a gig! :D

Cannot fault Dallas' voice one bit, even when he was saying him being tired and it being the last night...flawless. Between the great music, the sing-a-longs, the costume changes, the banter overall. Brilliant night :)

Yea really had a great night. Didnt no much of his music but still had a great time

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

really good and i cant say it enough!!!

dallas seemed to like it aswell

Advertisement