Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fire Red for £20, is it worth it?

• 18-07-2011 5:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭

A copy of pokemon firered worth £20? I'm in the UK visiting my dad, and I saw it in a shop today, boxed, for £20. I was really really tempted, but then I remembered I don't have anything to play it on, so I decided to wait. So, £20 for firered, yay or nay?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

It is pretty expensive compared to ebay

BUT

If its legit id go for it. The ones one ebay may not be legit, you will never know until you recieve it. Then have to go through the whole hassle of trying to return it (if youd even be able to return it)

Its a great game, and still my favorite of all the games

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

Dude, legend of a game, but that's very expensive.

Also, and I hate backseat modding, but please change the name of the thread! Srsly, had no idea what it was about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I thought £20 was pretty good. Its all boxed, the guy showed me it working and everything. Sorry I should have picked a different title :( The last time I owned firered was..l.. summer 2006, when I traded it with sapphire, emerald, and leafgreen to get metroid prime hunters just after prime hunters came out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,966 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

cloud493 wrote: »
    The last time I owned firered was..l.. summer 2006, when I traded it with sapphire, emerald, and leafgreen to get metroid prime hunters just after prime hunters came out.

In hindsight, a rip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Well yeah. At the time though, I was young(er) and stupid.

• Advertisement
Advertisement