Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

opinions on build4less.ie

• 18-07-2011 6:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭

They are coming in way cheaper than chadwicks and mc.carthys By 25% and free delivery.

But im not sure what sort of quality will be arriving .

Has anyone had any experience with them.

Feel free to PM me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭sundula

Surprised they are 25% cheaper. I got some cement sand and timber from my local builders providers and they work out just over 10% cheaper than same stuff priced on build4less and I did no great haggling with them. Never got anything from them, just prices, so I cant answer your query.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭gsxr1

Im getting prices of around 36 euro for 50mm insulated slab from the 2 local providers. B4L was 25 euro.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

gsxr1 wrote: »
    They are coming in way cheaper than chadwicks and mc.carthys By 25% and free delivery.

But im not sure what sort of quality will be arriving .

Has anyone had any experience with them.

Feel free to PM me

Build4less.ie is a member on this forum.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭sundula

gsxr1 wrote: »
    Im getting prices of around 36 euro for 50mm insulated slab from the 2 local providers. B4L was 25 euro.

I presume you have taken VAT into account ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement