Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For those in the Seattle area...

Options
  • 18-07-2011 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭

I received this in my email over the weekend and thought to pass along for those who have moved to Seattle or in the process of moving:

All members of Seattle's Irish community are invited to attend Seattle's Irish Community Picnic this coming Sunday, July 24, Noon - 6 pm, at Lake Sammamish State Park in Issaquah (exit # 15 off I-90). There is no charge, and hot-dogs and hamburgers will be provided. Please bring any other type of food you want, along your own beverages and a potluck dessert. There's a covered picnic area and several BBQ grills if you bring charcoal. A Hurling game starts at noon on one of the soccer fields followed by live music, other games for young and old - tug-o-war, sack-races, etc. - fun for the whole family. For more information, contact Picnic@irishclub.org.

Advertisement