Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Imagine bill problem

Options
  • 18-07-2011 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭

Just received my monthly bill for Imagine Wimax (using it as backup)

They are trying to charge me 2 mths extra (ref. was transfer fr pre.bill)

well, i absolutely dont owe them anything, checked my internet banking, and 29.95 has been received my Imaginee very month.

Emailed, called aswell, but billing dep. was closed.

What are my rights, if / and when they withdraw that money from my account? I doubt i can stop it, since they usually send the bill after they have withdrawn the money from my credit card. (or day before that).
    Is that even legal to send bill in such sort notice?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Thread moved to Consumer Issues.

I don't quite follow your explanation. What should your bill be, and what are they charging you?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Just call them, tell them you've been overcharged and they will credit back whatever's due.

As for receiving the bill after they've already taken the money, that doesn't sound correct tbh. Most companies would have a fair gap between the date a bill is dispatched to when the d/d is due.

Advertisement