Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Check out my singing!

Options
  • 18-07-2011 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hello! I started learning guitar a year ago when I had to stop sports due to an injury, no lessons or anything and I sing so I just use the basic chords so nothing special on guitar haha... But I'd just like if you could check out my youtube :
    http://www.youtube.com/user/RobynneOS?feature=mhee
    and give me feedback on what works and what doesn't!
    The first video that will appear on my channel is just one of me and my sis but if you look Ive better videos up! so if you like it please subscribe and let me know what you think .. Id love to know what Im doing right or wrong! :)
    thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭guitarzero

Very sweet and strong voice. Keep it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 RobynneOS

guitarzero wrote: »
    Very sweet and strong voice. Keep it up.
    Awh thank you very much :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Very good, keep practicing and start writing your own stuff, if you haven't already.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭colsku

Nice!

Very good, keep practicing and start writing your own stuff, if you haven't already.
    Awh thank you :)
    yeah Ive my own stuff... On my channel theres Superhero, Inches From The Ground, Cloud 9 and Love Me ... Ive four other songs yet to be recorded :)

• Advertisement

This is a song I wrote yesterday ... Its really bad quality but anyway :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJV9OmU5ZlU&feature=feedlik :)

Advertisement