Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Development Day for Bench Rest Shooting @ Harbour House August 6th.

• 18-07-2011 7:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hi All,

Oliver Claffey, the NRBAI National Development Officer, has arranged the first in a series of development days for Benchrest shooters. It is Ollie’s intention to make these regular events throughout the country.

Harbour House has kindly offered to host the first event on Saturday, August 6th.

They have additionally put in place a 25m outdoor range to give Irish BR shooters experience of what is now an internationally recognised shooting distance for BR.

This is an exciting development and I am sure everyone appreciates the big efforts being put in by Harbour House on behalf of shooters.

The 25m range is uncovered so come prepared for the possibility of a shower.

In conjunction with a few workshops and information sharing on topics such as shooting in wind, equipment set-up, equipment for IS, LV and HV, scoring rules etc. there will be a one card competition for each class on the 25m range. Harbour House would like to donate medals for this event so there is no entry fee.

The club will provide lunch, tea coffee etc at a special price of 5 Euro.
    One big benefit from this day will be the discussions and information sharing among participants.

It is an ideal event for new shooters and masters alike.

Please let all your colleagues know about this.

Yours in sport

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭poulo6.5

I have no experience of bench rest shooting. Is it .22lr only and is it with special target rifles only.
    I would love to attend but I am doing my HCAP on the 6th.

Advertisement