Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fas/healthcare interview

Options
  • 18-07-2011 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

I do an interview for a fas healthcare course 2 weeks ago today.We were all told we would be informed by post in " a week or two",has anyone went through this waiting period and how long will it REALLY take to get word back...J have a pain watching the post man everyday:mad:...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭crotalus667

for me i think it was about a week but our place only had a month to get it up and running, after the end of 2 weeks give them a ring if they have not made up their minds yet at least you will be letting them know you are egar ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

When does your course start, I'm waiting on interview for course that starts middle of sept. terrified its going to be on the week i'm away

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭babsybaby01

bulmersgal wrote: »
    When does your course start, I'm waiting on interview for course that starts middle of sept. terrified its going to be on the week i'm away

I had interview 2 weeks ago but they dontnthink the course will start til the middle of October because there is a 16 week backlog for Garda clearance so I'd say you are safe...providing I get it...150 people going for 20 places...so hard tomeven get on a course and I waited almost a year for this course to come around...:(

Advertisement