Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Come Dine With Me - Limerick

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,495 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Bloody adverts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 474 ✭✭LadyTBolt

Of all the Irish competitions so far the Limerick group have been the most entertaining and have created a great atmosphere within the group.

Tonight when the group arrived at Grahams it was like watching a group of friends get together.

I'm going to miss it when this week is over. They have been great fun to watch.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Why would you go on a dinner party show if you don't like food?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Not too far from Ivan's shop.
    I knew I knew it! They're lovely houses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Cyril now has his own Facebook fan page!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Cyril/115129395248976

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

That didn't take long

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

The caricatures were cool.

The Jane Lady for some reason reminded me of that Dublin lass Geraldine
    that was in the Apprentice. She seemed to have the best style sense
    compared to the rest of them.

My first time watching the show
    Cyril's character grew on me over the few days I (sort of) watched it.

Yer man in the Pink shirt had a very MTV Crib's like decor as in it looked
    all too perfect for bachelor pad. (Wish my house was as Tidy)

Failing to see where all this injunction's, Rubber bandits, and drama is though? kinda ended without any controversy.

~B

I enjoyed the show for the week, they actually seemed to get on well by the end of it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭PARKHEAD67

Hermione* wrote: »
    I knew I knew it! They're lovely houses.
    i hope Graham isnt in negative equity:D.AH shur if he is he is:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭PARKHEAD67

Clareman wrote: »
    Why would you go on a dinner party show if you don't like food?
    Fook the food.CYRIL:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

was playing at a shindig earlier tonight, and Cyril got up to do a few tunes. A gas man,but not sure if he's taking the mickey or actually being serious....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭DOBBER112

You ain't nothin but a hound dog...

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,946 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Who won it?

Just in case people have recorded it or are going to watch it on tv3.ie I'll spoiler the results
    Jane and Graeme shared it, or as Cyril would say "Gray-Ham"

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Thought it was a cringeworthy week :eek:. Definitely not as good as the last 2 in my opinion :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Not too far from Ivan's shop.
    Clareman wrote: »
    Ahhh, that's it, my brother in law lives in there, oops

Cluain Dara,I lived there til about 6 months ago.Ya can see my old place from his front door,and my ex neighbours van which is still abandoned by the looks of it! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 643 ✭✭✭maryk123

I thought it was the best come dine with me i have seen so far. I never laughed so much at cyril. I though graham's night was a let down. In fairness who was that rapper he was awful.

Great show though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

maryk123 wrote: »
    I thought it was the best come dine with me i have seen so far. I never laughed so much at cyril. I though graham's night was a let down. In fairness who was that rapper he was awful.

Great show though.

I agree I thought it was good fun! Maybe its just because its Limerick and 2 of the contestants were familiar to me.

I think the rapper was Concy Ryan...I could be wrong?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

maryk123 wrote: »

Great show though.

Concy Ryan,he's not a rapper as such more just a pisstake

CONCY-PROMO-POSTER-VOTE-NOW-310x415.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

A friend of mine who moved to Canada in January to do her PhD Just popped up on FB chat.....'Who the fuck is Cyril???'

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭wingnut

Anyone else stop the mystery elderly woman in Graham's house? If you go to 8.32-8.33 on the video just after Nadia arrives you will see her running across the hall as Graham opens the door.

Last day?
    http://www.tv3.ie/shows.php?request=comedinewithmeireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Birdster

wingnut wrote: »
    Anyone else stop the mystery elderly woman in Graham's house? If you go to 8.32-8.33 on the video just after Nadia arrives you will see her running across the hall as Graham opens the door.

Last day?

I saw that too, maybe Graham has a mature lover that wanted to stay behind the scenes :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭johndaman66

Straight over to the paranormal forum with that one I reckon. Gray-Hams house could be haunted?

Edit: I must say you are pretty Eagle eyed wingnut. On replaying the video 2 or 3 times I spotted something or somebody flying through his hallway alright but could not make it out to be an elderly woman

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Last day?

I presumed it was a camera woman/man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Resi12

His mother cooking the meal, Cyril was right all along! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

I still laugh to myself when I think of Graham commenting when Cyril was raving on and on about how nice his food was - "He certainly likes his own food - I'll give him that"!!!

- That and is it home-made Cyril? - Yes, of course it was! (ie. - I added water and stirred it here!!!)

Kathleen was as mad as a bag of Badgers, nice Lady and all that, but why she wanted to go on a cooking program is beyond me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭belle2e

so did anyone get evicted from come dine with me yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

belle2e wrote: »
    so did anyone get evicted from come dine with me yet.

What?

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭johndaman66

h3000 wrote: »
    What?

I assume belle2e is getting the reality TV shows confused with one another. I can see how it might happen.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I assume belle2e is getting the reality TV shows confused with one another. I can see how it might happen.

I doubt it. They posted a lot of rubbish last night!

Advertisement