Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The De Danann trilogy- Michael Scott

Options
  • 18-07-2011 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hey Guys,

I was a huge fan of Michael Scott when I was younger and read loads of his books back in the mid nineties.

I'm looking to get my hands on Windlord and Earthlord at a reasonable price. The first one is on amazon and Ebay but costs about £20 and I'm a bit tight for money at the minute and was wondering if anyone has an old copy they would like to get rid of for a reasonable price.

Would really appreciate your help on this
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Fremen

Wow, good call. I'd love to get my hands on a copy of Windlord or Earthlord. I thought the story flagged a little bit in Firelord, though. Did Scott ever write Sealord?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 curly wurly

No he never did get round to writing it.

He did say that the trilogy were his favourite books and that he would get around to finishing them off some day.

I posted on twitter looking for the book and Michael Scott replied to me and told me to try Chapters in Dublin. I did to no avail.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭dr gonzo

Ahh the books of my childhood along with Roald Dahl! Used to have them all, must try and root them out now that you have me thinking about them.

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭nicowa

You know, I never realised it wasn't a finished series. I've had it in my head to find the -as yet unwritten- fourth one. It would be nice if it was finished, I hate having an unfinished series or book hanging over my head! No idea where you might find it, but I'd give a look at library catalogues online to see if anyone has them. Just in case. And do keep a look in Chapters as they get new second hand books in the whole time.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 donal na gealla

Ppl who like Michael Scott may appreciate this.

http://www.omniglot.com/

• Advertisement
Advertisement