Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wild Goose Mallow

Options
  • 18-07-2011 9:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭

Is it just me or has the quality gone down there an awful lot in recent times? not that it was ever brilliant?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭crebel81

I think you could be right, but there is not much else in Mallow.

I always find myslef in there the odd Sunday as there is simply nowhere else up to scratch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

crebel81 wrote: »
    I think you could be right, but there is not much else in Mallow.

I always find myslef in there the odd Sunday as there is simply nowhere else up to scratch

I think its a dump TBH. The place is dirty inside and the food is far from good. Last time I was in there which is about a year ago the chips smelt of Cow dung and I wont even comment on the steak.

In fairness they accepted it and didnt charge us.

FYI the carvery in the Hi B is very nice and reasonable. I brekkie in it a few mornings and it was delicious.

Mallow hasnt a great selection of restraunts anyway.

Advertisement