Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best AND Cheapest Pubs in city center

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭Sgt.Peppers

players lounge has good rebel music nearly every night ..and theres and dods in Stephens green

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

players lounge has good rebel music nearly every night ..and theres and dods in Stephens green

do they stop playing when the FA Premier League matches are on the telly?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Player's Lounge, where teh gang goes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Yeah, was looking for something a little bit more central than the players lounge, but that will do I guess!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Wolfe Tone wrote: »
    Yeah, was looking for something a little bit more central than the players lounge, but that will do I guess!

i think the celt on talbot street plays ballads, not sure about rebel music though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭The Minstrel

Peadar Kearney's on Dame Street isn't a bad pub

One of the most embarrassing fake irish pubs in Dublin I would say.

The trick is to spend the early part of the night drinking in a regular pub when it's all about conversation and then move to the pricier joints when you're gee-eyed. Someone said Messrs, that's got cheap drink if you stick to their own brews rather than mcdonalds-type beers which cost a fortune (carlsberg, miller, bud, coors, heineken etc)

Advertisement