Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Washing machine repair - Limerick

• 18-07-2011 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭

Hi all,

Anybody know a washing machine repair guy? Hotpoint washer/dryer on the blink, stuck on the spin part of the cycle.

Thanks in advance!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,337 ✭✭✭✭phog

John Ryan in Lwr. Gerlad Griffin St. opp Trade Electric.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭L.T.P.

Hi all,

Anybody know a washing machine repair guy? Hotpoint washer/dryer on the blink, stuck on the spin part of the cycle.

Thanks in advance!!

John Hassett has done work for me a number of times, I'll PM you his number.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 474 ✭✭LadyTBolt

PM Sent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭zulutango

Sorry for resurrecting an old thread.

Anybody know a good washing machine repair guy in Limerick? The bearings are gone. Is that a very big job or easily fixed? Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 littlemoo1

Electrical Service Centre on Gerald Griffin St.

I dropped my machine in there a couple of years ago when the Bearings went. They have a call out service too. It's a big job, but they will tell you whether it's worth doing or not. I think it depends on how old the machine is etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Is there a place on Mungret Street that does electrical/ washing machine type stuff repair?
    Someone mentioned it to me recently bud now of course I have machine that needs repairing.
    Anyone know it??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Hooked

Is there a place on Mungret Street that does electrical/ washing machine type stuff repair?
    Someone mentioned it to me recently bud now of course I have machine that needs repairing.
    Anyone know it??

Unless you're thinking of B W rewinds on MULGRAVE street? 415907

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

L.T.P. wrote: »
    John Hassett has done work for me a number of times, I'll PM you his number.

Hi there. Can you PM John Hassett number to me please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,277 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

YFlyer wrote: »
    Hi there. Can you PM John Hassett number to me please?

That was posted 5 years ago, better off PMing them.

Advertisement