Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone comedy festival

Options
  • 18-07-2011 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,485 ✭✭✭✭

I see that the Vodafone comedy festival in Iveagh gardens is on this weekend.

Does anybody know if it is better to buy tickets in advance, or would you be ok just going on the night? I intend to go on Friday, with no real preference who to see (Though that could change).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭Lame Lantern

I'm thinking of heading out there too, might see Tim and Eric on Friday night.

Given the torrential rain and my dislike of torrential rain, anyone know if the Iveagh Gardens shows take place under a tent? Or will we have to stay outside with the weather pooping down on us?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,128 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

Inside tents - but the food and beer is outside and you have to wait outside until the show before yours finishes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Rezident

Saw Tommy Tiernan at this. I'd gone off him the last few years, he just seemed to be picking deliberately controversial topics instead of just being funny like he used to be, but last night he was absolutely epic. Brilliant, possibly the best stand up I've ever seen live. Masterful.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭roganjosh

Been to this a couple of times over the years. Heading tonight to see David O'Doherty. Looking forward to it except it's now starting to rain. Typical!

Advertisement