Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bowling

• 19-07-2011 12:07am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭

So we wanna go 10 pin bowling, where's best? Open to anywhere in Dublin really, we live in Nutgrove so close to Tallaght Leisureplex is it any good/where's best?

Thankies:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

There is a leisureplex in Stillorgan.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Luckycharm

Tallaght leisureplex is fine was there at the w/end- bowling is v expensive though €39 an hour for a lane.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Pablo Sanchez

I always wondered why bowling was so expensive, you would imagine that at non peak time the lanes would be going for a song.

Went to the 'Plex in Stillorgan on a average tuesday recently, not one lane in use and i think the charge was 20/30 for the hour, needless to say i declined the offer and i let them get back to looking after the empty lanes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Crazy prices! I wonder why it's so expensive. I see there's one in palmerstown that looks cheaper.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

Yeah bowling prices have always baffled me and even Leisureplexes survival through this recession is head scratching!

• Advertisement
Advertisement