Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Vet in Dundalk?

Options
  • 19-07-2011 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

Hi,
    I have a wee kitty that I found abandoned in Newry last week. It's my first animal and I was just wondering where would be a good vet in the town with reasonable prices and good rep to take her to get her checked.

Thanks!

Pinky and wee Skittles

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

We use Healthy Pets on the Ecco Rd, phone: 9337763. We have found all the people that work there extremely friendly and very helpful, prices are very reasonable too.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭pinky 06

hellboy99 wrote: »
    We use Healthy Pets on the Ecco Rd, phone: 9337763. We have found all the people that work there extremely friendly and very helpful, prices are very reasonable too.

That's brilliant I'll give them a call tomorrow. Thanks a million! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23 racingboo

I've been going to Michael Cahill on St Alphonsus Rd for years now, very good vet, and very reasonable with his prices. It's Animal Health Veterinary Clinic, 042 935 7000

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

racingboo wrote: »
    I've been going to Michael Cahill on St Alphonsus Rd for years now, very good vet, and very reasonable with his prices. It's Animal Health Veterinary Clinic, 042 935 7000

+1 to this

absolute gentleman !

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭peewee_44

hellboy99 wrote: »

she is brilliant we use her.

• Advertisement
Advertisement