Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardwareversand post and packaging.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Avose

EDIT : Oops, multi post by accident :P

jack888 wrote: »
    My parts all arrived today, going to build later when I get home.

Thats one of the reasons you buy a custom pc, to build it. You are missing the point.

Do you mind me asking how long it took for all the parts to come? Im ordering off them and im curious of delivery times. €30 aint too bad for delivering my whole PC. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭TheJims

So a friend of mine got a Graph Card off them last week, ordered it thru their PayPal account, n got it after 4 days, good turn around.

When i went to order my parts, there was to paypal options, only way of paying was by bank transfer? i found this strange! is it just their paypal was down for the week or have they turned away from using it?

I ended up going to my bank and transfering the funds to them, as you can imagine the lady in the bank gave me an odd look when i told her i wanted to transfer Funds to a German bank account and was looking nervous doing it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

I'm in pretty much the same boat. Ordered a whole pc from them. Paid Thursday afternoon. It left their depot sat evening and it's currently arrived in Ireland as of this morning. Hoping to have it tomorrow! General consensus seems to be that you will receive it about a week after you pay!

Asmodean wrote: »
    I'm in pretty much the same boat. Ordered a whole pc from them. Paid Thursday afternoon. It left their depot sat evening and it's currently arrived in Ireland as of this morning. Hoping to have it tomorrow! General consensus seems to be that you will receive it about a week after you pay!

Thats bloody good delivery service I must say.great value this place.
    As a matter of interest what parts did you oreder :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

I ordered a fair bit, including a monitor. I have all the specs on a previous post. Cooler master 690 case, hd radeon 6950, i5 2500k etc

Advertisement