Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Availability Query

Options
  • 19-07-2011 5:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Hi guys,

I'm just wondering are there any plans to bring broadband from eircom to woodglade, fenagh, county carlow, in the near future? its roughly 10 miles outside carlow town

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Pjfc37 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I'm just wondering are there any plans to bring broadband from eircom to woodglade, fenagh, county carlow, in the near future? its roughly 10 miles outside carlow town

Hi Pjfc37

The Fenagh exchange is not on the current list of exchanges eircom hope to have broadband enabled by the end of the year.

However the list is updated every 3-6 months so if and when we have any indication for the Fenagh exchange we will let you know.

Thanks, Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

Pjfc37 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Hi Pjfc37,

Thanks for post. If you PM your home phone number or eircom Account number I can check if your phone line is broadband compatible.

If you don't have a phone line or number then I will need to look into your query further.

Kind regards,
    Ant

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭regress

. As an Eircom rep Ant should be helping posters and answering queries. Instead he deliberately misdirects and pretends he doesn't have access to information. This is a typical example. A simple query. Do Eircom have any plans to enable the Exchange in this area for basic broadband. A simple answer. NO. Mark answered the query although he tried to sugar it a bit. As Mark was amswering Ant also answered. However instead of answering query he asks OP to send him information privately and "promises" to look into query further. Please stop this "pm me privately" bull****. just answer the questions asked.

Advertisement