Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gp in longford

Options
  • 19-07-2011 6:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Moved to Kenagh in Longford approx 4 years ago and still have not sorted out a gp. Can anyone advise on good gp's in Longford or surrounding areas that will take new private patients.
    I'll feel more comfortable with female gp but any and all recommendations welcome please.

Also if anyone can recommend parent child classes- etc I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

Comments

I dont use her myself but I have heard good recommendations for Dr. Sumi Moodley in Longford town.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭scudster

Moonbaby wrote: »
    I dont use her myself but I have heard good recommendations for Dr. Sumi Moodley in Longford town.

+1 for Dr. Sumi. Located on Dublin St. next to Loughreys Pharmacy which is very handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭marrakechheat

Good to know that Dr.Sumi has good feedback, shes not far from me. However, when I applied for medical card, she couldnt help me with signing the form cuz she said she wasnt on the "list" to sign, so I had to go to another GP. I wonder, if I need to see GP for non-urgent/ urgent matter, can I go to any GP or must I go only to the GP who is on my medical card?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 MorphlingEU

harbourrow.ie its her practice

Advertisement