Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

want to make a complaint about thehut.co.uk

Options
  • 19-07-2011 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking to make a complaint against thehut.co.uk due to knowingly sending out the wrong product to a large group of people. However I'm unsure as to who to make a complaint to. So would it be the European Consumer Centre or would a UK agency be better?

any help much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭kiddums

Hi,

I'm looking to make a complaint against thehut.co.uk due to knowingly sending out the wrong product to a large group of people. However I'm unsure as to who to make a complaint to. So would it be the European Consumer Centre or would a UK agency be better?

any help much appreciated
    Contact either the European consumer agency (01 87 97 620 www.EccIreland.ie) or the national consumer agency (1890 432 432)

I'm not sure which one you'll need but when you explain it to them they will be able to advise you.

Advertisement