Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

liscence

Options
  • 19-07-2011 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 36

hi lads just a question finally recieved the grant notice letter today for liscence for my .223 after applying on 3 march (20 weeks later):confused: i applied for a moderater aswell how do i know if this was granted as there is no mention of it on letter ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 buckmark 1

there will be a letter S on your licence when it comes if a permit for mod was granted:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

buckmark 1 wrote: »
    there will be a letter S on your licence when it comes if a permit for mod was granted:)

"S" Bottom left hand corner of the license

• Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭Arcto

Unfortunately the grant letter doesn't have any indication of how much ammo or if you were given a moderator. However the licence takes 2 days to get delivered after you pay for it. You'll know by Friday!

Advertisement