Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wetsuit

Options
  • 19-07-2011 11:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

Looking to head to the water in the near future and I was hoping i could get one on the cheap. Any Lidl or Aldi Summer offers?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,915 ✭✭✭MungBean

gudwan wrote: »
    Looking to head to the water in the near future and I was hoping i could get one on the cheap. Any Lidl or Aldi Summer offers?

Seen some in Aldi last week, I think they were priced at 35 Euro. I just glanced at them as I went past. Now what quality they were or what sizes I dont know, I'm not even sure the price is right but Aldi definitely have them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Aldi in Finglas had some today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭gudwan

Cheers! I won't be using it enough to be worrying about getting a wetsuit on the lower end of the quality scale, so a cheap one in Aldi should do me fine if they have it in my size.

Advertisement