Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

560 or 560Ti?

Options
  • 19-07-2011 11:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭

Well PCBU, help me decide. :P

I am upgrading, but I can't decide on the 560 or 560Ti.

I am leaning towards the MSI with the Twin Frozer Coolers regardless, but I'd like your opinions (and links to where I can buy them ;)) :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

Afaik the ti cards allow you to overclock, not too sure tbh.

Heres a comparison of ti cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

560ti. The 560 should be cheaper than it is, IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Leman

Monotype wrote: »
    560ti. The 560 should be cheaper than it is, IMO.

128704064508117133.jpg
    :pac:

I had not heard about the Gigabyte one actually, looks awesome. So far the only decently priced Ti I can find is the Gigabyte one from Dabs, which is €30 cheaper than the MSI Ti from komplett which is out of stock atm.

But, it's Dabs, so I am petrified of getting a faulty one and having to wait 30 years for a replacement! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

Are their returns that bad?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,371 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

I heard the MSI Ti is quite awesome

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

Maybe I'll rephrase that - the 560 is not competitively priced. It should be priced down closer to the 6870, but it's considerably higher.

Amazon have an Asus 560ti for €205 delivered and their returns are always easy and fast.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004K8R8DA/

Advertisement